Craft Gin Club x Gin 1689 | Win a trip to Amsterdam with Gin 1689 Prize Draw T&Cs
Craft Gin Club x Gin 1689 | Win a trip to Amsterdam with Gin 1689 - Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
By entering this prize draw, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- The Gin 1689 Amsterdam trip prize draw starts 8AM 1st April 2023 and ends midnight 30th April 2023
- Prize: x1 winner will win a two-night stay for two (winner + guest) in Amsterdam worth over £1500.
To enter you must purchase a bottle of Gin 1689 | ABV 42% 70cl OR Queen Mary 1689 Pink Gin | ABV 38.5% 70cl from the Craft Gin Club online shop.
- In order to qualify for entry purchases must be made between the competition start and end times stated.
- Multiple entries are allowed.
- Each qualifying checkout with the specified gin will be automatically entered into the Gin 1689 Amsterdam trip prize draw.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over and reside in the UK.
- Craft Gin Club reserves the right to ask for evidence to verify the age and/or eligibility of an entrant at any time, and may withhold delivery of a prize until it has received such evidence from the winner. Failure to provide such evidence in a timely manner may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Automated entries will be disqualified.
- The winner of the Gin 1689 Amsterdam trip prize draw will be drawn, at random, after the specified end time.
- The winner will be notified via email and must provide a UK address for any prize elements to be delivered to.
- If the Promoter (“Craft Gin Club”) does not receive a response within 7 days of initial contact, another winner will be drawn.
- No cash equivalent or alternative prize will be given at the request of the winner and the prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
- Craft Gin Club reserves the right to amend or remove the competition without prior notification.
- The promoter (“Craft Gin Club”)’s decision is final.
- The winner’s personal details (name and email address) will be shared with Gin 1689 Distillery by Craft Gin Club for the express purpose of delivering the competition prize. Gin 1689 will not use this data for any other purpose (including marketing) unless you make arrangements and consent to do so directly with Gin 1689 (for example as part of the hotel booking process). A condition of entry is that you allow Craft Gin Club to share your personal data with Gin 1689, but only in the event that you are the competition winner.
Gin 1689 Amsterdam Trip Prize Redemption Terms & Conditions
- A two night stay for x2 guests at the DoubleTree by Hilton Amsterdam Centraal Station, limited to Queen Guest Room. (Twin room can be arranged or mobility access as necessary). Breakfast included.
- Return flights to Amsterdam for x2 people (winner + guest)
- A Meet and Greet experience with founder of Gin 1689 (Alexander Janssens) accompanied by Gin 1689 cocktails
- Winner + guest must be 18 years or over.
- No time limit to book this experience but is subject to availability.