I’d like to switch my subscription to rum ONLY - how do I do that?

Ahoy there! You can switch your existing gin subscription to rum by signing up to a Rum of the Month subscription and subsequently pausing or cancelling your Gin of the Month subscription. All account changes must be made in your Members’ Area under the ‘Membership’ > ‘General’ section but drop us a line to [email protected] if you have any trouble at all. 

How did we do?

Powered by HelpDocs (opens in a new tab)