Golden Ticket Competition T&Cs
Terms and Conditions: September 2021 Golden and Silver Ticket Prize
- Entry to this competition is only valid via the presentation of a winning Golden or Silver Ticket each month. The winner must send in an email to [email protected] with a picture of their Golden or Silver Ticket to claim the prize.
- The competition runs throughout September 2021 until the winners have been revealed.
- The Golden Ticket prize: x1 (ONE) Golden Ticket winner will win a £500 B&Q voucher, a Fortnum & Mason hamper worth up to £250, PLUS £250 to spend on the Craft Gin Club shop.
- The Silver Ticket prize: x2 (TWO) Silver Ticket winners will win a £250 B&Q Gift Voucher PLUS £150 to spend on the Craft Gin Club shop.
- No cash equivalent or alternative prize will be given at the request of the winner and the prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable. The prize is not for resale.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over and reside in the UK.
- Craft Gin Club reserves the right to ask for evidence to verify the age and/or eligibility of an entrant at any time, and may withhold delivery of a prize until it has received such evidence from the winner. Failure to provide such evidence in a timely manner may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- The winner must provide a UK address for delivery of the prize. The prize will not be delivered to any address outside the UK.
- In the event that a prize item is out of stock or becomes unavailable then a prize of equivalent value will be offered by Craft Gin Club to the winner.
- In the event for any reason the prize winner does not take the prize at the time stipulated by Craft Gin Club, or is unable to receive delivery of the prize following x2 attempted deliveries, then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of this.
- The competition is run by Craft Clubs Ltd., 1 Stephen Street, Fitzrovia, London W1T 1AL
- Entrants details will be shared with Craft Gin Club.